ACLS and or PALS COURSE Pre-Test (Assessment Tool)
Prior to the course, you are required to complete the “Pre-course Assessment Tool” for each certifying discipline (ACLS and/or PALS) with a minimum score of 70%. DO NOT PAY for or complete the Online HeartCode@ for ACLS or PALS. There is no cost for taking the assessment tool exams.
Please PRINT OUT YOUR COMPLETION CERTIFICATE or assessment evaluation and bring it to class. If you do not have a printer, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Advanced Cardiac Life Support® (ACLS)
For Pediatric Advanced Life Support® (PALS)
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (CPR) SKILLS CHECK OFF
If you plan on certifying or renewing BLS, please complete the required AHA Heartcode® course.
1. Select this link: https://shopcpr.heart.org/courses/bls
2. You will be directed to the AHA website for the HeartCode@ BLS (product #20-3553)
3. “Add to Cart” the HeartCode@ BLS
4. Check out by clicking the cart
5. Login or create an account
a. The cost is $32.50 and is paid directly to the American Heart Association, not Lifeline.
6. Complete the course PRIOR to coming to class. (No longer than 30 days prior to class)
** DO NOT USE A SEARCH ENGINE FOR “ONLINE CPR” (or similar), as searches will frequently yield a certificate that is not accepted by the American Heart Association.
Either use the button above or use the web address as listed.
7. On the day of the course YOU MUST BRING WITH YOU A COPY OF THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION CERTIFICATE! We CANNOT issue you a BLS card without this certificate